Celeste Funds Management is looking for an Associate Analyst to join its team in Sydney. The candidate has the opportunity to develop their analytical and investing skills, by working alongside the firm’s Portfolio Managers, who collectively have over 85 years of financial markets experience. Over time, the candidate is expected to evolve into the role of an Investment Analyst.
About the role
- Company Analysis: the candidate will analyse financial statements; create and maintain company valuation models & file notes; and attend a variety of company presentations & meetings.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from Portfolio Managers, such as: presentation & report writing; scenario analysis; industry analysis; and valuation summaries.
- Database Management: the candidate will be responsible for maintaining internal proprietary databases.
- Fund Administration – the candidate will provide active back-up for the Operations Department, including: booking trades; unit pricing reconciliation; preparation of monthly & quarterly client reports; maintenance of the Company website.
About the Candidate
- At least 12 months experience in Financial Services, preferably in Auditing, Debt Capital Markets or Investment Banking.
- Undergraduate: BBus; BComm; with a major in Accounting preferred
- Postgraduate: CA; CFA (completed or working towards)
- Excellent English communication skills: written & verbal
- Advanced Excel skills
- An interest in investment markets
- High attention to detail
- Flexible with hours
- Willingness to travel
How to apply
We invite all applicants to complete the Harrison Assessments SmartQuestionnaire so we can get to know you better. It takes only 25 minutes to complete and will form a key component of your ongoing development and training program.
During the process you will:
- upload your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself, outlining your desire and qualifications for the position
- provide information about your qualifications, experience and skills
- respond to behavioural preferences, interests and development expectations
- upon completion you will receive a complimentary report on Your Greatest Strengths
To apply for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button below. Candidates should aim to find a quiet spot where you can concentrate and won’t be interrupted.Apply Now
Applications close Friday February 28, 2020.